If you’re new to blogging and finding you can’t think of anymore nail blog post ideas, let me tell you you’re not alone! The main reason I created this article was because I had come to a road block and needed more inspiration. You can only write so many blog posts about one type of polish. I figured, what better way than to keep a running log of my own nail blog post ideas that I can share to the world! Because if you’re new to the nail art world, you’ll find that sharing and helping each other is the foundation of our community!
Updated August 22, 2021
I’ve broken the list up into different sections in case you’re looking for a topic more specific such as nail health or nail accessories. I wanted to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for.
However, keep in mind this is a running nail blog post ideas list and if you have an idea you’d like to add to it, let me know in the comments at the bottom of the post! I also have a tutorial on how to start a nail blog if you haven’t made it that far yet.
This post contains affiliate links for products that I personally use or believe you will love based on quality. If you click on a link and make a purchase I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). This helps support and enable me to continue to make emazing content for you!
Nail Blog Post Ideas to Keep You Writing
- Winter nail art designs
- Spring nail art designs
- Fall nail art designs
- Summer nail art designs
- Any how to nail art
- Product reviews
- Beginner tips
- Crazy nail product reviews
- Comparing products
- Color Swatch comparisons
- Tips for choosing nails for your personality, age, outfit, etc
- Most flattering nail shapes
- How long does it take nail polish to dry
- How long to wait between coats of polish
- Tips to make nail polish dry faster
- does nail polish expire
- how to get nail polish out of fabric (carpet, sofa, etc)
- when was nail polish discovered/invented
Supplies and Accessories
- Showcase different types of nail polish: liquid, dip, gel, acrylic, fiber
- Tips for choosing the right type of nail art such as stamping, free hand, or nail wrap
- Do you need a base coat
- Types of nail file grit and what they’re best for
- Types of nail polish remover
- Do acrylics damage your nails?
- Best press on nails
- Types of nail art brushes
- Difference between stamping polish and regular polish
- are nail polish bottles recyclable
- other uses for nail polish remover
- other uses/crafts for nail polish
- How to apply polygel
- How to make nail polish less sticky
- Ways to remove glitter, gel, acrylic, etc
- Different way to use sponge tool for nail art
- How to thicken nail polish
- Water marble technique
- How to use stamping plates
- Tips for “painting in the lines” and clean up methods
- How to clean nail polish brushes
- Applying fake nail tips
- How to best adhere gems/embellishments
Health and Science
- Ways to strengthen nails
- Nail anatomy
- What are cuticles and how to care for them
- The science behind nail polish
- Different health problems with nails such as fungus
- General skin care
- Best winter nail care products
- Tips for foot/pedicure care
- Toenail care
- How to make your nails grow faster
- Nail polish and pregnancy
- Are nail polish fumes harmful
- nail polish and animals
- how to stop nail biting
With a little thought, you can come up with lots of content for your brand new or thriving nail blog! You can take these nail blog post ideas and elaborate on them as well. Let me know if you have any other topics in the comments below! And be sure to check back periodically in case I have come up with some new ideas.
And if you’re looking for a way to make graphics easily and professionally, give Canva a try FREE for 30 days!
Either way, I hope you stick around here. I have answered some of these questions already and as a result you might find what type of nail blog post ideas you were looking for.
Other Blog Posts:
Easy Tips for the Perfect Nailfie
Nail Care Mistakes You’re Likely Making
1 thought on “50+ Nail Blog Post Ideas to Keep You Writing”
Thanks for the tips. These are really useful guides in blogging. Multiple topics to choose from in this niche.